Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2013

#2: Information

Some of the people might be thinking why am i doing it, and most probably the answer could be that i am a chain smoker, First of all let me tell you that i don't smoke at all, but the Cigarette and its smoke have fascinated me since i saw my friend imbibing one...

i asked him many questions but he wasn't able to tell me a reason which i could agree upon, since then i have always wonder what is in that smoke that could do wonders(as said by many smokers) to them... 

Questions which i asked him were :

1) Why is he smoking ??  
2) Why did he start smoking ??
3) What makes you go onto the second one ??
4) Doesn't he know about the side effects of it ??

and two or three more !!

but as i said he wasn't able to answer them properly :P

From Now on I will tell you the hidden secrets !!!

  

No comments: