Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 19 April 2014

#140: More places to have Cigarette

While drunk

Why is a cigarette so much better when you are drunk? Not quite sure really. But it is very much up there. If I am drunk enough, I can dust through a whole back in one night. I have done it and woke up the next morning thinking a deep throated a porcupine. But drunk cigarettes are dangerous so be careful.


Long Plane/bus rides

I fucking hate plane rides. I am impatient . Plus I am super addicted so that calls for one crazy ass situation for cross country flights. 6 hours without cigarette while a fat dude that smells like a homeless woman’s vagina is sitting next to me. Anyways, so after a torturous 6 hours flight, I love to treat myself to a cigarette. Hell I don’t even go to the baggage claim until I get my fix.

After sex

 Maybe I have been programmed by the movies. Your girl’s head has been a battering ram against the headboard, lighting one up is the icing on the cake. One of my former gf’s smoked cigarette too. After an hour or two of phenomenal sex, we both would go out and have a cigarette. After the cigarette, we would go at it again.

Smoking while taking a shit.

I don’t know how many people do this but smoking a cigarette while shitting is the best combination since peanut butter and jelly. A cigarette is already a laxative, but smoking while shitting is just putting to of my favorite things together. If I could eat steak while having sex, shit I would no
t do anything else. 

No comments: